(Please note that this site is still under construction)
ILS Support Ltd provides tailored Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) services to customers who require a high quality solution to their individual requirements. By focusing on the customer’s specific requirements the company provides cost-effective ILS packages, a personal service and a full application of ILS principles.
ILS Support Ltd can provide a range of services from full ILS Management of a project to individual Logistic Support Analysis. The experience within the company covers the ILS Management of major MoD projects including: -
- Eurofighter Missile Warner System
- Apache Attack Helicopter
- RAF Communication Systems
The company has experience in the structured analysis of equipment, systems and installations to: -
- Produce Maintenance and Supply Support plans
- Identify and minimise Life-Cycle Costs
- Carry out Availability, Reliability and Maintainability (ARM) analysis.
- Review manpower and facilities requirements.
- Provide Packaging, Handling, Storage and Transportation (PHS&T) plans.
- Meet the requirements of Def Stan 00-60.
- Monitor logistics performance. (FRACAS / DRACAS)
The company can also provide bespoke Access database solutions to store and manipulate all data captured during the ILS process and maintain this data in a Logistic Support Analysis Record (LSAR).